GT5P Comeback!

• Thread starter GTP_Tzayed
  • 4 comments
GTP_Tzayed
So I was thinking to myself...

...if GT5 is to come out in November, we should really get things moving again, and get this community hopping again.

I haven't been on in a long, long time, and I know many of you haven't either. I also know there are many racers on now who I don't know, and I congratulate your enthusiasm...

But if GT5 is really coming out, how about we build up the momentum now, so GT5 can be synonymous with GTP...

Anyone? Come say hi!

I have been excited about the release of GT5 so many times and still nothing and now I'm on my 2nd PS3.
No enthusiasm from me till It's sat on the shelf In my local games shop sometime In the future.

Yeah im getting pumped about GT5 for the first time in a year or longer, Like addictions i have had my ups and downs, keep getting let down with the delays and ended up not even reading or wanting to know anything about GT for the past year, let along play GT5P.

But im back on GT5P having a play around and rebuilt my G25 stand to get it GT5 Ready.

I'm not that pumped truthfully, because when I see news, I get pumped (take E3 for example, I thought I'd explode). But now it's just "yeah more waiting" and I'm playing Gran Turismo 5 Prologue right now, so should we be hyped? Yes and no.

While I wait for GT5, I am just doing Time Trials in GT5P to try and improve when using Manual Transmission. Just got a DFGT, made a huge difference, the game is far more enjoyable than when I was using a pad.

Back