GT5P drift vids -- Fujiwara-kun/ Im_gonna-DRIFT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fujiwara-kun
  • 29 comments
  • 2,707 views
Messages
1,423
Messages
ShiroJordan93
Its nothing much, done today, rushed blah blah

Sorry for the quality, It was brilliant and then youtube killed it :indiff:


Hate the music? MUTE, dont bug me about it!

:)

Feel free to criticise (no point, very simple answer. GET A WHEEL!) :dopey:


2nd Vid
I think I know how to make the quality better
As you can see the screens differ time to time

HQ should be there... It was a 740x540 I think

 
Last edited:
lollls dam man i love your first drift with the nsx...never seen that before

brilliant =)
 
EUROBEATZ!!!
YEEEAAAH!!!!
good stuff mate
 
nice video i enjoyed it. And the Initial D music awesome. Brings back memories when my friend had a chipped PS2, played the initial D game. It was in japanese, couldn't understand it, but it goes to the story and i saw all the stages. Some very nice drifts. I really like the drifting durring a race with other cars. I never tried it. :)👍
 
re-upload it then! HAHA, good drifting

very good even though you don't have a wheel yet 👍


your drifting life WILL change with a wheel! :sly:
 
Nice drifting, I was sure never able to do that stuff when I was using a pad (and presumably still can't with a wheel.:sly:).
 
Awesome drifting!!! Hope to be able to drift with you guys soon with the new online event coming next week!

:cheers:
 
Thank you guys for the comments 👍
Keeping a drift for long is really annoying with the ad :lol:

Hopefully a DFGT will arrive at Christmas :sly:
 
Are you sure you would rather have the dfgt than a g25 the price range is pretty close. Plus with g25 you get a h pattern shifter and a clutch so when gt finally steps up to the plate and gets the clutch working properly your going to regret not getting the better of the 2 wheels ;)
 
Last edited:
Are you sure you would rather have the dfgt than a g25 the price range is pretty close. Plus with g25 you get a h pattern shifter and a clutch so when gt finally steps up to the plate and gets the clutch working properly your going to regret not getting the better of the 2 wheels ;)

I know about the shifter :(

The G25 doesnt sell here and I dont know if I should try online lol
 
Are you sure you would rather have the dfgt than a g25 the price range is pretty close. Plus with g25 you get a h pattern shifter and a clutch so when gt finally steps up to the plate and gets the clutch working properly your going to regret not getting the better of the 2 wheels ;)

Price range isn't close here, G25 is over double the price. but worth it for me.
 
Price range isn't close here, G25 is over double the price. but worth it for me.

true but I got a bargain price for my G25 @ dick smith for 300 AUD :sly:
 
true but I got a bargain price for my G25 @ dick smith for 300 AUD :sly:

I got the G25 for $298 at DSE too :sly:


and the Logitech DFGT was offered for $138 + GT5P.... so well under half price in both discounted forms.
 
I got the G25 for $298 at DSE too :sly:


and the Logitech DFGT was offered for $138 + GT5P.... so well under half price in both discounted forms.

never quite liked the DFGT doesn't suit the way I drive... I esp don't like the right hand side placing of the sequential gear shift... my friend bought one @ JB for 200 bucks so it's 100 dollar difference, not much but he said he couldn't find anyone selling G25 around anymore.
 
DSE (Dick smith electronics) proves to be the place to get wheels (in aus), just need to wait till they do a special. I am currently waiting until DSE offers the G25 for $300aud again, I have a friend and relative waiting.
 
VIPERGTSR01: your DSE still have G25s in stock? which part of Aus you from? I thought there are no more G25s in Aus?

Fujiwarakun nice drift video. I find it astonishing that people could drift with the controller cause It's a no no for me, I could do a bit of power sliding but not drifting, so well done fujiwarakun.

EDIT: oh and the music made me want to watch Intial D 1st stage :D
 
VIPERGTSR01: your DSE still have G25s in stock? which part of Aus you from? I thought there are no more G25s in Aus?

Fujiwarakun nice drift video. I find it astonishing that people could drift with the controller cause It's a no no for me, I could do a bit of power sliding but not drifting, so well done fujiwarakun.

EDIT: oh and the music made me want to watch Intial D 1st stage :D

Thank you, thank you ;)

Yea the music wanted me to start watching 1st stage again too :dopey:
 
awesome video. Eurobeat just suits drifting movies :)👍👍.
 
Cheers man.

Yea Initial D made a impact :lol:





Hope to add a new vid next week I need some ideas :lol:

I know it's off subject but I own a copy of Initial D which I picked up for £1.99 and I must say I was impressed with the driving but I did miss what half of the sub titles said. 👍
 
I know it's off subject but I own a copy of Initial D which I picked up for £1.99 and I must say I was impressed with the driving but I did miss what half of the sub titles said. 👍

Get free online fansub :lol:





Currently making a second vid lol
found an awsome song (eurobeat lol)


I tried drifting the side entrace of T1 at Daytona Road. IMPOSSIBLE...you get there and just slide at about 20mph and then you hit the wall.

Sample of it will be later on.
 
Dude,

If you want to, I can help you capture your replays with my capture card rather than you using a cam. Quality should be much better although its not HD. Just send me your replay(s). Once done, I'll upload it somewhere & you can download & edit it anytime.

Cheers.
 
Dude,

If you want to, I can help you capture your replays with my capture card rather than you using a cam. Quality should be much better although its not HD. Just send me your replay(s). Once done, I'll upload it somewhere & you can download & edit it anytime.

Cheers.

Cheers on the off mate but ill pass. I dont want to bother ya ;)





2nd video is getting uploaded. Its better quality than the first.


ALSO HAVE A CHALLENGE

You will see at the end of clip. (72% uploaded, its been about an hour and a bit since started...)


I ade 2 videos in two days, yay :lol:
 
Sorry for double post but new Vid is up.


Can anyone do the part at the end. I cant lol :lol:


Few people at Drift chat claim to have succed lol (must be a wheel thing)
 
Last edited:
Great vids man the challenge part, i did no problem ( first try) but was having issues the second and third try your comming in WAY too hot ;) alittle practice u can pull it off tho its very skinny road so your front end will have to be in the grass around the corner so the back dont hit the wall
 
Oh my that challenge...im so gonna try it soon times =D
 
AWESOME drifting mate, you all make it look so easy.:banghead: Man, waiting to get a new wheel under warranty is killing me, I want to get out and start learning to drift already!
 
cheers guys 👍

Im gonna take a break from drifting.

Onto GTA trophies :lol:
 
Back