GT5P .. Good/bad parts

• Thread starter VA10
  • 10 comments
Spider-man2099
VA10
Two questions
1. What put the Biggest smile on your face?
2. What took that smile away ?

For me Driving the F430 it really is in a league of its own you can take it the to edge and safely bring it back again. It almost dances from corner to corner

Biggest disappointment for me in GT5P was the Audi R8 the press raved and raved about it.... if it drives anything like it dose in GT5 the press need shooting Buckets of oversteer try to correct and you get moutians of understeer also from the inside it looks the same as the Audi TT...

I agree, but it's quite fast, I had it up to 321 MPH with a draft at Daytona. Haven't gotten the F430 yet.

I agree, but it's quite fast, I had it up to 321 MPH with a draft at Daytona. Haven't gotten the F430 yet.

im hoping you mean 221 miles an hour

because im guessing that that car won't get close to 300 mph w/o modifications

Two questions

Biggest disappointment for me in GT5P was the Audi R8 the press raved and raved about it.... if it drives anything like it dose in GT5 the press need shooting Buckets of oversteer try to correct and you get moutians of understeer also from the inside it looks the same as the Audi TT...

hmmm agreed but that's what makes it rewarding when u get the balance right :) after all u don't want all the cars to be simply point and squirt :sly:
it's fast but required a delicate hand to get the best out of it!

i would also have to disagree with u about the interiors! it may not look like it from the front on view of in-car but that interior is one of the sexiest interiors i have every seen! (i have seen it in the flesh and actually sat in the drivers seat at the recent syd motor show) (dont ask me how i managed to swindle that one) it is one of the best i have seen.... if u look at the showroom car as it spins and look inside the window u will see all the angles and such around the instrument pod! my friend has the latest tt and although they have a genetic link they are nothing like each other...!

It's surely 321kph, seeing as the game is in japanese.

But I don't have it, so I don't know if you can change kph for mph.

im hoping you mean 221 miles an hour

because im guessing that that car won't get close to 300 mph w/o modifications
A tuned R8 isn't even capable of over 220Mph without being unstable.

But I'm glad he really meant 321Kph. I'd hate to see Gran Turismo allowing unrealistic speeds for road cars again....

actually the most fun race i have done so far has to be the audi r8 on london in the gran turismo all stars race in class a.

the cars acceleration and braking felt amazing through there.

actually the most fun race i have done so far has to be the audi r8 on london in the gran turismo all stars race in class a.

the cars acceleration and braking felt amazing through there.

agreed but it's hard work :sly: the opposition make it very hard and one mistake and yr finished.....

yeh theres only 2 bits i stuff up on that

1. first lap where you have 2nd gear left, right then its the final turn. approaching the 3rd last turn for the lap you can get penalised if you go in too hot because the game thinks you are shoving other cars off the track

2. 2nd to 3rd turn where you are in 4th gear. the rear end gets unsettled easy through there and if you step out you are going to lose it.

Back