GT5P Language?

• Thread starter Zetec-ss
  • 13 comments
GTP_Sarlech
right im thinking of buying the JPN GT5P now, just need to know if the credits are written in english numbers? when buying a car, and if the names of the cars are actually in english...i.e Honda NSX instead of Honda $£%?

ive tried looking at some of the screens you guys have but cant find anything

cheers

The names of the cars are in English, until race day then they are in Japanese.

As for the credits etc, they are all in English

Not everything is written in japanese. You can see most of the translation in the 'GT5: Prologue menu translations' thread.

Me myself rely solely from there after I bought it. The rest is common sense..Glad to have a great community here..

cheers, i just hope it doesnt take to long to come, im buying it today of a "UK" seller but reading the feedback it looks like he imports them from Hong Kong. should come in around 1 week then yeah?

cheers, i just hope it doesnt take to long to come, im buying it today of a "UK" seller but reading the feedback it looks like he imports them from Hong Kong. should come in around 1 week then yeah?

Roughly that - dont forget the holidays over New Year when there is no post.

Why not buy it from the PSN Store?

Roughly that - dont forget the holidays over New Year when there is no post.

Why not buy it from the PSN Store?

i thought it might be quicker to buy off this "UK" seller just in case he has already imported them over to the UK? where abouts in the PSN store i havent checked, do i have to register to JPN because i dont really want to? is it safe to give my card details over the PSN?

i thought it might be quicker to buy off this "UK" seller just in case he has already imported them over to the UK? where abouts in the PSN store i havent checked, do i have to register to JPN because i dont really want to? is it safe to give my card details over the PSN?

Where are you from mate? UK, US?

You cant give credit card details to the JPN store as it needs a registered address.

I used Ebay to buy a PSN Store card for the JPN store and bought it that way. Had it within 5 hours!

Where are you from mate? UK, US?

You cant give credit card details to the JPN store as it needs a registered address.

I used Ebay to buy a PSN Store card for the JPN store and bought it that way. Had it within 5 hours!

im from the UK mate, that sounds like a good idea! any chance you can give me the link to a PSN store card, i havent got a clue which ones i should look for. so im guessing you download it? how do i get on to the JPN store is it just a url?

cheers

im from the UK mate, that sounds like a good idea! any chance you can give me the link to a PSN store card, i havent got a clue which ones i should look for. so im guessing you download it? how do i get on to the JPN store is it just a url?

cheers

You need to setup a JPN account on your PS3 (dont worry, its easy - http://blogs.ign.com/xheavenxsentx/2006/12/09/39684/)

Then, Ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sea...trt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2

Buy one of those (5000Yen) - make sure they EMAIL you the network code, rather than send it via post.

Then you are all set.

You need to setup a JPN account on your PS3 (dont worry, its easy - http://blogs.ign.com/xheavenxsentx/2006/12/09/39684/)

Then, Ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sea...trt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2

Buy one of those (5000Yen) - make sure they EMAIL you the network code, rather than send it via post.

Then you are all set.

cheers for that, is it legit to setup a jpn account? i havent got a clue how to use the network code and that? do i have to mail him to get him to email me the network code?

cheers for that, is it legit to setup a jpn account? i havent got a clue how to use the network code and that? do i have to mail him to get him to email me the network code?

Thousands of us, if not more have setup JPN accounts.

As for the network code, when you get it - let us know and we can help you.

When you look at the Ebay auction it will tell you how they will deliver it. If it says POST - dont buy it. You need one that will Email you the code

i dont know now lol i was just going through and they ask for my address and all this other stuff, plus they will have my IP so cant they track me?

Back