GT5P music

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 29 comments
  • 5,549 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
does anybody have any idea the name of the song in one of the videos? I cant find it anywhere and cant find which one it is on the credit list.
Some of the lyrics are "cant take this feeling anymore" It was used in one of the videos you could download before GT%P was released and is in the game.
 
yes thats it!!!!!!!
all i need now is the track name and mayve the band that performs it

thank you so much for being better at pointing the song out than i was
 
If you're talking about the the main intro song from the Japanese & European GT5: Prologue (not sure of the US one as yet) then its: Daiki Kasho - SURV1V3.

If you played GT HD and watched the replay demo, the song is an instrumental to Daiki Kasho - EDGE OF THE WORLD.

The trailer sent by Napoleon_Ist, the backing track is called: "GET AWAY" by Luca Ceccatelli.
 
you are both wonderful in my book as you have let me know what it was with your teamwork but alas i cant find the song on any downloads anywhere so it seems it will continue to elude me.
 


you can buy it here, or on Amazon...

wow a mere 45$! import CDs are not cheap! :D
 
the cheapest i can find it for will cost me £10 to get just one song and i dont really want to pay £10 for one song. am looking on sites so i can pay for one download.
 
just wanted to bump this in a desperate attempt to let somebody help me
PLEASE HELP
 
I'm after Automatic by Weezer, which doesn't seem to appear on any of the OST's I've seen for GT5P :(
 
just wanted to bump this in a desperate attempt to let somebody help me
PLEASE HELP

From me searching along time ago for this song, I couldn't find it any where at all. Infact, I still don't have the song. So I think your going to be stuck without it.
 
may I suggest the two people on this thread who were trying ot find songs have a look in their inboxes please
 
I have managed ot get in touch with Luca Ceccatelli, please dont ask how, and he has agreed to e-mail me the song i was trying to find. I am so flattered about this it is unreal.
 
Good for you mate, glad things worked out. Meeting someone famous always makes you feel special, or meeting your heroes if they aren't famous.
 
I have managed ot get in touch with Luca Ceccatelli, please dont ask how, and he has agreed to e-mail me the song i was trying to find. I am so flattered about this it is unreal.
Merged. It didn't need its own topic.

He's happy with giving away his music?
 
I'm also looking for "automatic" by weezer on the US soundtrack...can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?
 
he said he doesnt normally do it and he shouldnt but seeing as i made the effort to find him and because of how long i had been looking for it for he would send it to me.
A very kind man indeed
 
may I suggest the two people on this thread who were trying ot find songs have a look in their inboxes please

hi, so you found the track. :)

by the way, there is nothing in my box.
 
he said he doesnt normally do it and he shouldnt but seeing as i made the effort to find him and because of how long i had been looking for it for he would send it to me.
A very kind man indeed
:odd: I do not believe you.

A highly anticipated soundtrack for a highly anticipated new game and one of the artists gives you a song from it for nothing?

Even if you are telling the truth, you then say this...

may I suggest the two people on this thread who were trying ot find songs have a look in their inboxes please

So you repay this alleged generosity by passing his copyrighted work on to others? Nice.

You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files (such as ripped DVD’s, CD’s, etc.), “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.

Think very carefully about how you use GTP, before you find that you cannot use it.
 
So you repay this alleged generosity by passing his copyrighted work on to others? Nice.

chill! i had nothing in my inbox!! :guilty:

maybe he gave him the mp3 because the soundtrack will only be available in japan. indie artists are cool!!
 
chill! i had nothing in my inbox!! :guilty:

maybe he gave him the mp3 because the soundtrack will only be available in japan. indie artists are cool!!

The Japanese soundtrack will be on all releases, since the latest update.

daan is right. If you did receive this for free, it was a poor choice to post about it here. Not to mention then attempting to spread it around to other GTP users?

Keep these things to yourselves, gentleman.

Think before you post.




;)
 
Perhaps he did, but until we see evidence of it, we're going to have to assume it's a cover story. An indie artist IS likely to give away his own work. However, an indie artist with a contract to a music publishing giant well-known for taking its copyrights seriously is not very likely to give away one of the songs found on that publisher's soundtrack album.

thefraggle, do NOT give that song to anyone on GTP until you forward his contact information to one of the staff - daan, DR, or I will do, since we're in this thread. We'll need verification from the artist that you have permission to share his work.
 
The Japanese soundtrack will be on all releases, since the latest update.

sorry i meant the OST CD.

you're right for the rest except he gave me nothing. this is not my business anyway.
 
sorry i meant the OST CD.

As I have just said, the Japanese OST will be on all releases of GT5:Prologue. Go buy Prologue, update your PS3 with all the latest updates, and listen away. That is the LEGAL way to make this happen (amongst other more complicated methods).



;)
 
Not particularly bothered about owning the OST personally. I think it would be nice to be able to make your own playlist in game though.

Whether that be the ability to turn off certain tracks in game or import tracks from the HDD.
 
I have the japanese OST right now but I'm wondering how to get the US OST. I don't even really need a link I just need someone to point me in the right direction
 
Link removed by mod

probably the best direction
Brilliantly done. Congrats on your infraction. :rolleyes:

Guys - If you want the soundtrack. Buy it.

And with that, this thread is done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back