GT5P Online Collison Judgement Disabled?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stavingo
  • 2 comments
  • 752 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6,547
Australia
Sydney
Messages
Stavingo
I'd like to say that this has been disabled for awhile and which I'm very angry at, here is an account from me.

High Speed Ring
Penalty Level 4

Neck and neck with my Ford-Gt and a guy in a Amuse Turbo 1 S2000 and we get before the corner and he just purposely smashes me into a wall making me spin out and having coming up with a contact penalty.

What the heck!? I get the penalty and he finishes first, it should've been the other way around? The online play really needs this rule back in or im gonna get smashed on High Speed Ring. I mean can the rule is disabled for the 'unexpected movement and being "unfairly penalised"' which in my case is did not what happened, I got unfairly penalised.... at worst I was going to give him way.

Your opinions on the Collison rule is open. Tell me what you think of this rule being disabled.
 
Online play is a travesty and has turned numerous people off to the game entirely. I like many others have shelved my GT5P in favor of GT4.

I am not a stranger to online games however and this is just status quo. People always find glitched/ exploits or exceptions to fair play and manipulate them.

The anonymity of the Internet brings out the worst in people!!!

Closing remarks, if you plan on playing online just play to have fun and not to win because if you take it too seriously you will end up like me with a $40.00 paper weight, only I am out $80.00 because I bought the Japanese version too.

At the moment I do not plan on buying GT5.

-Nate
 
Last edited:
More ranting. Been there, done it all before.

Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back