Dunno if this subject was debated but I somehow noticed car models on GT5P to be of a better rendering.
The main issue here is dot crawl on rounded and slanted lines or object, in Prologue the cars didn't suffer from this, now I see it almost on all cars.
My Prologue experience was via a 3LCD full HD projector on a 96 inch high end screen. right now I am displaying GT5 on a 50 inch plasma TV that incorporates the latest in every aspect. All settings on PS3 and the displaying units are the same except the screen size and 3LCD Vs. plasma(no big deal except response time and contrast is superior on plasma but the 3LCD color rendering is second to none).
Meanwhile, I am totally disappointed that PD opted not to utilize the PS3 early adoption of HDMI V1.3 which supports Deep Color technology, I was expecting them to be the pioneers in the visual field and I wonder what's the use of acquiring all my gear in V1.3a just for GT5 to be let down by the developer and Sony.
The main issue here is dot crawl on rounded and slanted lines or object, in Prologue the cars didn't suffer from this, now I see it almost on all cars.
My Prologue experience was via a 3LCD full HD projector on a 96 inch high end screen. right now I am displaying GT5 on a 50 inch plasma TV that incorporates the latest in every aspect. All settings on PS3 and the displaying units are the same except the screen size and 3LCD Vs. plasma(no big deal except response time and contrast is superior on plasma but the 3LCD color rendering is second to none).
Meanwhile, I am totally disappointed that PD opted not to utilize the PS3 early adoption of HDMI V1.3 which supports Deep Color technology, I was expecting them to be the pioneers in the visual field and I wonder what's the use of acquiring all my gear in V1.3a just for GT5 to be let down by the developer and Sony.