GT5's Force Feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerwin
  • 3 comments
  • 757 views
Messages
208
United States
San Diego, CA
Messages
Jerweewee
I just got a DFGT. It somehow feels similar to my old Driving Force but heavier and has 900 degree rotation. I still couldn't feel the rumble strips and other off road obstructions. In a way, its not vibrating. Works well on Dirt 3 and F1 2011 though. And also, the "vibration" works on all of my PC games.
 
That wheel has a few settings you might want to play with in the options menu, Under wheel settings. You can choose from amature, professional, and simulation.

I believe the setting you want is "simulation" (it should be the one on the far right).

You can also adjust how stong you want the force feedback.
 
I'm such an idiot :dopey:

I changed it to simulation and the FFB strength to 10. It works brilliantly! The whole table shakes when I try to drift :lol:
 
I'm such an idiot :dopey:

I changed it to simulation and the FFB strength to 10. It works brilliantly! The whole table shakes when I try to drift :lol:

I've just installed my new DFGT with these same settings (Sim. & ffb 10) & I'm really disappointed with the force feedback. My old Driving Force Pro feels heavier.

I thought the ffb on the DFGT was supposed to be so hectic? I even changed the settings to 150% via my notebook, but this only made a slight improvement. I'm really bummed, was expecting a lot more... :(
 
Last edited:
Back