GT5Tune... Is Forza interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline2

(Banned)
I own and maintain the site REMOVED for the GTPlanet section of the forums. For those of you who play both games, you may have seen, heard of, or used the site at times. What I'm wondering, is if there is enough interest from the Forza world to justify an expansion of the site to accommodate Forza as well, in the same fashion? I only see 2 pages in the Tuning Section here on Forza Planet, so I'm assuming there are other websites, that may be more mainstreamed for the game. I am not personally familiar with Forza myself, but I'm curious as to whether the Forza community would like to see something like this happen? Is ForzaMotorsport.net the main Forums used for that game?

I'd like to hear your guys' input and feedback, suggestions and otherwise as to whether this is something that would be welcomed among the Forza users. Thanks in advance.

Edit: It appears as if Forza uses some type of 'storefront' and tunes are not shared publicly, meaning this wouldn't be possible the way it has been for GT5. That's unfortunate.

Please contact the site owner before posting links to and promoting your own site.

Thanks

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back