gt6 1.06 update wont load

  • Thread starter Thread starter billyk1ller
  • 13 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
7
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
billyboi200
hi guys I nt been on long and my game wont do the 1.06 update so I cant do seasonal events help advice plz ????????????????????????? and I cnat get the wheelie thing t work
 
Could not compute; advice not given.
 
oh well thanks anyways all im saying is the update doesn't want to work
 
Maybe you shpuld delete GT6 from your HDD and reinstall it again to see if the 1.06 update will appear? :)
 
I tried it m8 it just blanks but my ps3 is still the 1st gen one :/
 
it dos appier it just doestn want to update
 
wont I lose my data
Your save file is seperated from your game data, no worries. Don't delete the save file but only the game data from the "Game Data Utility" folder in your PS3.
 
Back