GT6 Beginner Drift Teams Recruit / Find a Team

Which one of these iconic Japanese tuners would you like to drive in real life?

• Total voters
England
England
IVILG_xReeeCon
This is my team recruitment centre where you will be able to post a recruiting post for your gt6 team wether it be competitive, casual, Training, perhaps drifting in tandem, or whatever weird and wonderful things make you happy while drifting :) while at it please post your criteria and a little about your team and what it aims to achieve plus what people need to be able to do. Why not setup a drift team for people with a fetish for a certain colour? Or A certain car drift club?The possibilities are endless so whoever you are, there is a team for you!...if not get out there and create it
image.jpg

Last edited:
The concept of this thread already exists. Nice try though. 👍

I could change it to beginners at drifting where we could build teams etc as most teams want the best drifters around :( novice drifting team finder / recruitment? A place where people new to drifting can make teams or find one with people around their ability

Sai
Leave the kid alone.

Hehe thanks dude, yup this is my very first forums I've ever been on :D mainly because I want to post my awesome tunes in the tunes section ;) oh here is a pic of where I am currently for the American drift event I'm not a total noob
image.jpg

Hehe thanks dude, yup this is my very first forums I've ever been on :D mainly because I want to post my awesome tunes in the tunes section ;) oh here is a pic of where I am currently for the American drift event I'm not a total noob View attachment 194037

Welcome to GTP, get use to the drama soon.

Look around the forums to see if the topics that you just said aren't already a topic.

Most of us don't care about drift points really, we like tandems.

Sai
Welcome to GTP, get use to the drama soon.

Look around the forums to see if the topics that you just said aren't already a topic.

Most of us don't care about drift points really, we like tandems.

Ok and yeah I've hosted a few drift lobbies online the past few days and I've seen enough drama haha, and oh really? Surely points make for competition

Ok and yeah I've hosted a few drift lobbies online the past few days and I've seen enough drama haha, and oh really? Surely points make for competition

Points are kinda... arcade-like. You have to take weird lines to get maximum points too.

Points do not define a good drifter, just somebody who knows the basics and can manipulate the point system.

To be a good drifter you need to learn to tandem, that is, drifting with other people, often in close proximity without hitting them. You follow their line and try to match their angle. Always be courteous (don't speed off!) up to the first initiation point, so that the person following you can have a chance to chase in close proximity.

In real life there are no annoying points hovering in the air, there's a lot of competitions though, like FD/MSC/BDC/D1 etc. all over the world where drifters tandem together 1v1, taking turns to lead and follow. Whoever did the best job regarding the judging criteria (usually line/proximity/angle/style) will advance to the next round. Video below;

(Go to 3:40)

Most drifters on GT6 that I know, either do a track reverse (if it's short like Autumn Mini) or do a section of the track back and forth, just to avoid the annoying points. But even before points we did sections, that's just how it is. You take the best corners of a track and do those instead of having to do continuous laps.

This is drifting as it should be, just pure fun, balls to the wall;

Of course I'm not telling you what to do, drift for points if you wish, just explaining why most serious drifters don't.

;)👍

----

Edit: If you read all of this and watched the vids then you have an attention span higher than the average teenager, good job! :lol:

Last edited:
Points are kinda... arcade-like. You have to take weird lines to get maximum points too.

Points do not define a good drifter, just somebody who knows the basics and can manipulate the point system.

To be a good drifter you need to learn to tandem, that is, drifting with other people, often in close proximity without hitting them. You follow their line and try to match their angle. Always be courteous (don't speed off!) up to the first initiation point, so that the person following you can have a chance to chase in close proximity.

In real life there are no annoying points hovering in the air, there's a lot of competitions though, like FD/MSC/BDC/D1 etc. all over the world where drifters tandem together 1v1, taking turns to lead and follow. Whoever did the best job regarding the judging criteria (usually line/proximity/angle/style) will advance to the next round. Video below;

(Go to 3:40)

Most drifters on GT6 that I know, either do a track reverse (if it's short like Autumn Mini) or do a section of the track back and forth, just to avoid the annoying points. But even before points we did sections, that's just how it is. You take the best corners of a track and do those instead of having to do continuous laps.

This is drifting as it should be, just pure fun, balls to the wall;

Of course I'm not telling you what to do, drift for points if you wish, just explaining why most serious drifters don't.

;)👍

----

Edit: If you read all of this and watched the vids then you have an attention span higher than the average teenager, good job! :lol:

Yeah I know I see the better drifters online doing this 'sections' I myself love the D1 drifting so I guess I'll go that route over points then :) thanks for the info

Back