GT6 BTCC (WEBSITE)Draft 

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Kent
Not gonna Say!
Hey guys.
I will be hosting a new British Touring Car Championship on GT6.
I could explain it all on here, but I wont as all of the information is on the new series website.
Link: [removed]
Please sign up and I will put your name down for round one.
Practice is all day Wednesday and racing is on Sunday. All the dates, regs and standings can be found on the site.
Enjoy
CookeySam

Last edited by a moderator:
Goes up against your STCC Series, more to the point :sly:

From what I can gather on the website, the specs are universal for every car. I can promise you that's not a good idea. Feel free to correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick though.

Goes up against your STCC Series, more to the point :sly:

From what I can gather on the website, the specs are universal for every car. I can promise you that's not a good idea. Feel free to correct me if I've got the wrong end of the stick though.

And the STCC Series will win :sly:

If it turns out one Specification works for all - will make our lives much easier 👍

Hey guys.
I will be hosting a new British Touring Car Championship on GT6.
I could explain it all on here, but I wont as all of the information is on the new series website.
Then we're not hosting it and you're just posting to recruit our membership to your own site.
You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
You're welcome to have an accompanying website to support your series on GTPlanet, but it gets run here without any requirement for people to register elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back