GT6: Class S unlocked!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunny7day
  • 11 comments
  • 5,481 views
I have also unlocked this last night, but im still grinding in Like the Wind so I can buy a decent enough le mans car
 
I have also unlocked this last night, but im still grinding in Like the Wind so I can buy a decent enough le mans car
I used my Nissan GT-R Black edition for Like the Wind. It only costs 95.000 Cr.
I tuned it and now it produces 1137 Hp. Its top speed is around 460 km/h, I won Like the wind with it.
 
I used my Nissan GT-R Black edition for Like the Wind. It only costs 95.000 Cr.
I tuned it and now it produces 1137 Hp. Its top speed is around 460 km/h, I won Like the wind with it.
 
What are the requirements to unlock S class?
You need to finish GT Championship in Internation B, and get at least bronze in all S licence tests.
 
You need to finish GT Championship in Internation B, and get at least bronze in all S licence tests.
How do you finish gt championship? Do you you need a certain number of stars or at least a bronze in each race or something? I completed all the races but don't see the license tests.
 
I used my Nissan GT-R Black edition for Like the Wind. It only costs 95.000 Cr.
I tuned it and now it produces 1137 Hp. Its top speed is around 460 km/h, I won Like the wind with it.
For like the wind its easy enough to use the gifted Vision AMG, I was talking about a le mans car to use in S Class which believe me a Nissan GT-R isnt gonna do for the 24 minute le mans
 
How do you finish gt championship? Do you you need a certain number of stars or at least a bronze in each race or something? I completed all the races but don't see the license tests.

You need to get 25 stars I think in IA, then do the GT World Championship, win, sit through the cutscene of the Nurburgring IRL, and there you go.
 
You need to get 25 stars I think in IA, then do the GT World Championship, win, sit through the cutscene of the Nurburgring IRL, and there you go.
I have 30 some stars in IA. What is required to win GT World Championship?
 
Back