GT6 Custom Turbo Gauges

• Thread starter cjr3559
  • 5 comments

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
Wondering if anyone could share some knowledge about the different custom turbo boost gauges offered in the GT6 garage. I don't know much about them other than they 'look cool'. Can you explain the different types and which ones are best used in different circumstances and/or tunes?

The only difference in them is visual, they just measure the boost in different units.

Cool. Are certain gauges more appropriate and accurate for the turbo installed? I don't know much about how the gauges work other than certain ones must display higher or lower settings, kind of like how the tachometers and speedometers work. No sense equipping a 120mph speedo on a car that maxes out at 200. I guess that's what I'm getting at with the turbo boost gauges.

Ya what he said. They do work, but are so small you can't even read them.

Agree, but I actually use them! :)

Last edited:
Cool. Are certain gauges more appropriate and accurate for the turbo installed? I don't know much about how the gauges work other than certain ones must display higher or lower settings, kind of like how the tachometers and speedometers work. No sense equipping a 120mph speedo on a car that maxes out at 200. I guess that's what I'm getting at with the turbo boost gauges.

It doesn't matter what gauge you use. They all serve the same purpose, choosing whichever unit of measurement that's displayed is just your own preference.

In all reality the gauges are pointless as you can't damage the engines in game. It is a neat feature giving us more custom options but a livery editor or engine swaps would have been much more warmly received.

Back