GT6 Drag Tune Ferrari Enzo `02

• Thread starter IMSPEED1
  • 16 comments
Netherlands
Holland
IMSPEED1
Hi Drag racers,
I'm new to this forum, and haven't done much tuning work in GT5, but I wanted to share my Enzo tune for you all...
Maybe you can improve my tune, because my tuning skills are not so great, but I made an Enzo tune, which can run around 7.99x on Special stage 400 meters drag...
Here's the tune:
All upgrades applied to it, should have exactly 637 pp on it, with 1081kg.

SUSPENSION:
Ride height: 110/160
Spring Rate: highest/lowest
Dampers (compression): 1/8
Dampers (extension): 2/8
anti-roll bars: stock
Camber angle: 4.9/0.0
Toe angle: -1.00/ 0.75

TRANSMISSION (GEARS):
- Get stock settings applied
- Leave Final gear on stock, put Max Speed to lowest
- put individual gears to: 1- 3.935
2- 2.824
3- 2.293
4- 1.888
5- 1.584
6- 1.377
- And final thing, put final gear to 3.185

DRIVETRAIN:
Differential Gear:
Intial torque: 0/60
Acceleration sensitivity: 0/60
Braking sensitivity: 0/5

And that's it. I'm not a great tuner, but if you have the time, please give this tune a go, and tell me what you find about it. Suggestions are Always welcome... 👍

First off is this for GT5 or GT6 because if it is for GT6 from what i have figured out your suspension is basically all wrong....

Ok well from what i have found is that for RWD the ride height should be max/max and 0 camber and 0 toe but i am still testing. Again i have not even bought a enzo yet so it may work for the enzo but that has been my findings for more of a generic RWD suspension.

Ok well from what i have found is that for RWD the ride height should be max/max and 0 camber and 0 toe but i am still testing. Again i have not even bought a enzo yet so it may work for the enzo but that has been my findings for more of a generic RWD suspension.
OK, thanks for your advice, I'll try it out, maybe it's better.

You have the concept of flipping the trans, but we usually set the final to the lowest setting after the flip. I would reccomend a lower original final then flip top speed to lowest setting, then lowest final setting. Of course the gear ratios will change so adjust as needed.

Thanks for the help guys, have tuned the Enzo down to 7.95x. I really appreciate the help you guys can give me!

Possibly by looking at the timer as he crosses that 400 meter mark, that's what I've been doing just to get an approximate number and then fine tune at Indy with my ghost...

By no means that's what the car runs, cause I have notice that the cars I've tuned are a second faster than in GT5, I share the same feeling as Master there, no way that can happen

Possibly by looking at the timer as he crosses that 400 meter mark, that's what I've been doing just to get an approximate number and then fine tune at Indy with my ghost...
I've done the same. Just wondering if it's possible to slow motion replay so you can see exactly when it breaks the timing beam? It's tough hitting pause just as you get to 400M mark.

I've done the same. Just wondering if it's possible to slow motion replay so you can see exactly when it breaks the timing beam? It's tough hitting pause just as you get to 400M mark.
Maybe as you watch the replay, have not tried it tho....lol nevermind I reread your post and that's exactly what you're asking.

What I do, is take a stopwatch, and race 3 times in special stage. Then I take the average time of the 3 races, and post it here. For further I tweak at indy...

Back