• Thread starter FZ09
  • 25 comments
im from gt5
i dragged a little on gt6 but its been a year
i think some will remember me

im from gt5
i dragged a little on gt6 but its been a year
i think some will remember me
To put it in a more friendly and less confusing way than @daan did, the Acceptable Use Policy that you accepted when signing up requires that you use the best English you can. It doesn't have to be perfect, however. :)

Anyways, I guess you haven't missed too much @FZ09. Then again, I haven been in a drag room for some time now.....

what have i missed?

Just a pile of drama, bickering and bs that typifies the drag community. :D

You didn't miss much though...gt6 never became like the glory days of gt5. Tuning is too unrealistic. Veyrons and a pile of other cars that wheelie down the whole track and achieving crazy pull while doing so isn't my idea of drag racing....I've pretty much quit. :rolleyes:.

Good to see you're back though jth 👍.

Only person I see every once in a while is kt. Mostly everyone from gt5 days are gone. The majority of lobbies now are nitrous lobbies or so called 'pro" no nos lobbies where everyone drives no more than 10-15 different cars.

Only person I see every once in a while is kt. Mostly everyone from gt5 days are gone. The majority of lobbies now are nitrous lobbies or so called 'pro" no nos lobbies where everyone drives no more than 10-15 different cars.

Or they call you a noob if you turn nitrous on.

Just a pile of drama, bickering and bs that typifies the drag community. :D

You didn't miss much though...gt6 never became like the glory days of gt5. Tuning is too unrealistic. Veyrons and a pile of other cars that wheelie down the whole track and achieving crazy pull while doing so isn't my idea of drag racing....I've pretty much quit. :rolleyes:.

Good to see you're back though jth 👍.
Heyyy mikey cant quit now we got to run those 2cv again :)

Thats sucks

open lobbies never were that good, even on gt5
Not true some drag lobbies are fun. If you are racing fast cars without noobs/ricers than it can be fun. Not everone who uses NOS is a noob you know

;)its working
now to install 19 updates
thanks kaz

got them downloaded, now the in-game install

done installing
in-game making up for lost time

Last edited:
Back