Gt6 drift comps

Ireland
Ireland
Twin_cam16v
I will be hosting comps regular on different tracks, these comps have been going good with members of mcr,dud and many other members that are knowing in the gt6 community. The comps are hosted by aks_dk99 so add me if you want to take part :) normal d1 rules, from top 16 there will only be sd if no driver picked, when top 4 there is omt and then sd if no winner decided. If only 8 people show up there will be a loser bracket Bhp limits will change depending on tracks, hope to see you guys there any questions just ask :]

Last edited:
It would of been good before you decided to kick every MCR member from one of your rooms that one day...

Not to mention, recently giving a win to a guy that clearly lost and then said your reason was "I thought MCR was used to coming 2nd" or something along those lines...

I don't know, you seem pretty shady pal, I know you failed to get into MCR on more than one occasion, but surely that's not why you seemingly dislike us?

Also, try use better grammar, the mods are quite anal about it.

Bottling up emotions is unhealthy mate, if you have a problem with us don't be afraid to spit it out and we can try resolve said problem as quickly and quietly as possible.

Don't spam your thread with a reply, if you have something to say just PM.

Thank you.

👍

It would of been good before you decided to kick every MCR member from one of your rooms that one day...

Not to mention, recently giving a win to a guy that clearly lost and then said your reason was "I thought MCR was used to coming 2nd" or something along those lines...

I don't know, you seem pretty shady pal, I know you failed to get into MCR on more than one occasion, but surely that's not why you seemingly dislike us?

Also, try use better grammar, the mods are quite anal about it.

Bottling up emotions is unhealthy mate, if you have a problem with us don't be afraid to spit it out and we can try resolve said problem as quickly and quietly as possible.

Don't spam your thread with a reply, if you have something to say just PM.

Thank you.

👍
That wasn't hosted by me :) that was Demi

Back