GT6 Drift Video *new*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverblade24
  • 4 comments
  • 554 views
Messages
40
United States
Northern Virginia
Messages
S1lverblade2487
Hey guys whats up .. I'll tell you now im a bit of a newbie to these forums but not to drift in general. I just made a little video and would like some feedback on the quality of the video if you guys don't mind .. link for the video on youtube is below



YOUTUBE:


I just added some random ppl in the video since I don't really know anyone here but i figured its drift and anyone will work so if you ever wanna get on on my next one just let me know ..
 
yeah i definitely posted this in the wrong place ..
 
Thanks for posting that, It was entertaining, I really liked how you used the bumper cam both static and as a chase.
 
Back