GT6 Drift Video *new*

United States
Northern Virginia
S1lverblade2487
Hey guys whats up .. I'll tell you now im a bit of a newbie to these forums but not to drift in general. I just made a little video and would like some feedback on the quality of the video if you guys don't mind .. link for the video on youtube is below

YOUTUBE:

I just added some random ppl in the video since I don't really know anyone here but i figured its drift and anyone will work so if you ever wanna get on on my next one just let me know ..

lol @4:30,i didnt even see him coming scared the s*** out of me.looks cool though nice vid man im up for another

Last edited:
Yea i was going to ask if I could post it here lol Ive been on here for a few years now.weird coincidence lol
LOL yeah i just got your message online! But yeah I'm definitely gonna be making some more videos after this one who knows this one may even turn out to go into another series like the last game i was on.

'Pro's of drift' isn't going to get you a warm welcome I guess.

Besides, try drifting on a wheel, we will see how good you really are. ;)

Nice drifting @Silverblade24 keep it up, don't let the trolls like Gonales get to you.
yeah ... I came from more hate than this on forza, I'm quite used to it .. it just gets really old after a VERY short while and u learn to ignore it .. besides the reason I named the title pro's of drift was not to show off in general but to show OTHER drifters off of the GT community .. that was my one and only sole purpose for starting this.

Last edited:
AWDs can drift. :P However, we should practice drifting. Lord knows I need to get better, haha. Do you run CH or CS?

AWDs can drift. :P However, we should practice drifting. Lord knows I need to get better, haha. Do you run CH or CS?
ummm ... power sliding much? no no not gonna get into that but yes an evo and subaru and skyline can drift with drive terrain swaps ect, this is how they do it in japan .. I use CH .. every once in a while ill throw on some CM's when someone decides to pull out their exotics lol but thats about it

Last edited:
Back