GT6 Elgato Black Border Fix

Did this fix your problem?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Messages
488
United States
United States
Messages
TurboJunky34
If any of you guys use the Elgato Game Capture HD and record Gran Turismo 6 and have the issue with the black border around the clip, this is how I fixed mine. First off if you need an example of what I am talking about here is one of my Gran Turismo 6 videos I had the problem with.



The way I found out how to fix that issue was simply by going into the Options under Menu on GT Home and going into the display section. Then simply change the Display Size to 100% for HD. My TV fits 95% size and that is what was causing the Black Border to appear. Although if I change my Display Size to 100% it cuts off a few things but I guess I can deal with it while recording then simply changing it back when I am not recording. Hopefully this fixes your problem as well.
 
Does your TV by any chance have a "Screen Fit" option?
 
Back