Gt6 Endurance races

United Kingdom
Trial Mountain
joehazell
hazellnut134
What I think gt6 endurance races should be like...

When you drive, one of your b spec drivers (you can set their voice when you make them) gives you important info on the race. They will tell you to slow down, speed up etc. based on your current performance.

When you pit in, you can swap with a driver. You can obviously coach them In the usual way, but have options like "hazard ahead" or "driver 4 has pitted in."

If you don't want to coach them another driver will, and you can walk around the pits.

You can talk to people in the pits like the engineers, and they will tell you about how the race is going, and your bob's status, and also general tips on racing.

So, what do you think?

My B-Spec driver couldn't pass a FWD hatch back with a X1 for half a lap. I don't want advice from someone like that. On a more serious note, I don't think the advice would be much more than radio clutter unless it's limited to simple messages.

Modeling the pit area for a bunch of tracks and adding NPC's seems like a lot to do for such a small feature in a racing game. I don't think it makes sense at this point.

I believe the A-spec and B-spec Endurance races should be one in the same. With a driver passing off control to a Bob when his stint is done. Bob's longevity is of course critical to how long he can stay in the car, but they need to be able to be hands-free so that you the A-spec driver can actually sleep.

Being able to swap between A-Spec and B-Spec will be good for 24 hour races, since its more realistic to swap drivers, so the next driver can give the previous driver a rest

Another idea- online endurance races. You swap with someone on your friends list!

Also split screen races- you could have a few friends round yours and 2 of you are on 1 team, or all 4 of you are racing for the win.

Back