GT6 FASTEST TUNES.

Canada
Canada
ragemachine771
hey all i am looking to make the a catalog of the fastest tunes for each car(fastest lap times on nurburgring 24h since any tune on nurburgring 24h does exceptionally well on any other road course).. if you can post your tunes and your 3 fastest Lap times (preferably with pics or a Vid)... to beat a tune for a car you need to run 3 Laps all faster than the previous set.

NOW LETS SEE JUST HOW FAST WE CAN GET THESE CARS TO GO!!!!!!
(also please post any Aids you are using for those to compare theirs with :) thanks)

Driver ability is a far more contributing factor than tune setup to a fast lap time. For example in tuning contests here, fast drivers will be much faster in the worst submitted tune than the slower drivers in the quickest submitted tune.

So some of the best tuners here might submit a very good tune with an average time and I could possibly beat their time with a very average tune and a super fast driver would beat their time with a super junk tune if they wanted to.

Driver ability is a far more contributing factor than tune setup to a fast lap time. For example in tuning contests here, fast drivers will be much faster in the worst submitted tune than the slower drivers in the quickest submitted tune.

So some of the best tuners here might submit a very good tune with an average time and I could possibly beat their time with a very average tune and a super fast driver would beat their time with a super junk tune if they wanted to.

Thanks for asking this question, and its been graced with the best first-post answer one can expect. Perhaps a request to close this thread makes most here. Or rather: wake up GT philosophers. MrGrado summed up a holy grail search very nicely. Turns out you just buy a car (paint it blue?) and practice.

Also, speedster, which tire compound/s (just for fun)? What's more? You chose to gather lap times from a 24H version of the Nurburgring?...

As @MrGrado said driv skill is more of a factor than the tune.
@coryclifford can beat me in a untuned car when im in a fully optimized car.
I know at least one of my tunes has graced a top ten placement when my own ranking in the same event with the same tune was only 1500.
If you want to see a very good example take a look at the FITT Supercar V8 challenge a Anonymous Guest Driver (resident alien) graced the event and was over 2 seconds faster on average than all of the other testers. With the same tunes

You may offer up a driver option where as a tuner driver combo can submit. Or a a fast driver can use any tune they wish to post a time with.

I have to say, I agree.
However:
As a person new to these forums Speedster, I must say your post was very well mannered and well spoken. No bad attitude, or anything negative. And you have great enthusiasm.
We need that around here, and I hope you decide to stick around :cheers:

Good attitude is always a welcomed thing ^^

It is possible. Carry on this effort. As far as I understand; it "The Fastest GT6 Tunes (on Specific Track) DRIVEN by Speedster771" & Nurb Track is a Good Choice!
Since the Mysterious STIG is still unknown; this post is probably from him :gtpflag:

Well... we know the first two Stigs were Perry McCarthy and Ben Collins. And very briefly Michael Schumacher because Ferrari were all snobby about who could drive the FXX. Current Stig will inevitably be outed by the endless squabbling on that show.

Back