GT6 FF Ledgends

• Thread starter Aaron1795
  • 19 comments
United States
Raleigh, NC
NISMO_TG
Work in progress but I wanted to put in a little work and list the FF GT6 ledgends. Comment below. This Is a dedication to people who been setting the bar for a year. And miss me with that GT5 talk that game is over with this is for people who adapted to GT6 physics and stepped up.

The word is legends not ledgends. This is a useless thread that I see being closed. No one on here really cares who the legends are for ff cars.

The "people" who adapted and stepped up everything in GT6 are from GT5. Guys since GT5 easily "set the bar" in a matter of a few months, the same thing took over a year in GT5. What is talked about when it comes to tuning off this site or in a pro room now is something you can take home with. We have become VERY open in the tuning of cars, so there is no stepping up in 6, everything has been a handout.. You should have been around when 5 was a hush hush community. So to say "setting the bar" to us older guys is a slap in the face, because if you're new, there's a good chance you got help from that miss of a guy with his GT5 physics theories.

The "people" who adapted and stepped up everything in GT6 are from GT5. Guys since GT5 easily "set the bar" in a matter of a few months, the same thing took over a year in GT5. What is talked about when it comes to tuning off this site or in a pro room now is something you can take home with. We have become VERY open in the tuning of cars, so there is no stepping up in 6, everything has been a handout.. You should have been around when 5 was a hush hush community. So to say "setting the bar" to us older guys is a slap in the face, because if you're new, there's a good chance you got help from that miss of a guy with his GT5 physics theories.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I can't underatand why the FWD rooms are never taken seriously. Jump off that "LEDGEnd" and play the game

Couldn't agree more. Most of the best drag racing I do on this game is in Honda lobbies. Very seldom to see a noob in a "pro" honda lobby. They don't run nitrous. And most of the time its pretty competitive.

Couldn't agree more. Most of the best drag racing I do on this game is in Honda lobbies. Very seldom to see a noob in a "pro" honda lobby. They don't run nitrous. And most of the time its pretty competitive.
This is why I am venturing into the ff world already working on my third ff tune.

I need names. If no names are posted, then your posts will be ignored. And I wanted to point out people who set the bar because undeniably FF is the hardest drivetrain to tune (no one will disagree). Besides its a list to look at to seperate people who got fast by figuring out on their own, opposed to the obnoxious people who will talk trash when they just moved a slider when the training wheels comes out (speed test) I'm online btw, pan same as user. We can run if y'all like.

I need names. If no names are posted, then your posts will be ignored. And I wanted to point out people who set the bar because undeniably FF is the hardest drivetrain to tune (no one will disagree). Besides its a list to look at to seperate people who got fast by figuring out on their own, opposed to the obnoxious people who will talk trash when they just moved a slider when the training wheels comes out (speed test) I'm online btw, pan same as user. We can run if y'all like.
I must say that the RR drivetrain is one of the hardest drivetrains.

I'm definitely not calling myself a legend, but if you look at two people's sig's in this thread, you would see two well established Honda teams have already replied.

PS welcome back even though you probably don't know me.

Last edited:
Let me know when you want to run them. Mine pull on most people
I have a few more I want to buy but still kind of undecided on which ones. I am working on the whole weight thing. I know it's not the most important part but a big factor on how it will run. So I have an idea which ff cars run no weight besides the RSX Type S.

Dont think ff is hard to tune!! Just time consuming light weights are the best to tune.

Back