GT6 FIA GT3 Championship Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter SSJGZWarrior
  • 8 comments
  • 1,585 views

Would you like polyphony digital to make more race cars (GT3, LMP1, LMP2, etc) in HQ?


  • Total voters
    64
Messages
746
United States
Long Beach, California
Messages
SSJGZWarrior
GT6 GT3 series.jpg
Hello everyone I'm starting a GT3 series on gran turismo 6 the purpose of this is to have fun and race serious the details are being worked out. The series will highly resemble the Blancpain GT sprint Series and the Blancpain GT Endurance series. So GT3 cars only. However we will do other races with different cars but it will have no affect or relation to the GT3 series. The way the endurance races will work is the race will be the most an hour or an hour an half but those races will be on a day where everyone on the series can race and have the time to do the event. The Sprint races will be shorter but both the sprint and endurance races will require at least a pit stop. If you are interested in the series and like to learn or join the series I made a FB page so people can like and follow the series closely I will leave a link to the page on the forum. https://www.facebook.com/GT6.FIA.GT3.Championship.Series?ref=hl2014_B12_ss1_5269.jpgo-PORSCHE-facebook.jpg
 
Last edited:
The amount of GT3 cars in GT6 seems incredibly low. Do you think we will eventually get more variety?
 
The amount of GT3 cars in GT6 seems incredibly low. Do you think we will eventually get more variety?

Hopefully we'll get a GT3 car pack, or just a general race car pack.

Hopefully.
 
The amount of GT3 cars in GT6 seems incredibly low. Do you think we will eventually get more variety?
I hope so the car to race car ratio is terrible many of the cars from GT6 and GT5 are repeat models just different years and the race cars (which is a good variety) are mostly out dated compare to the cars we see today racing I would like them to release a GT3 car pack as well as a LMGTE car pack with current race cars and a LMP1 car pack with the 4 new 2014 LMP1 (the toyota Rebellion) and a LMP2 car pack with the zytech nissan I like how polyphony digital perfers quanity over quality however the quality of the cars are terrible yes I like that you can have cars like the tank car and such but WHO IS EVER GOING TO RACE THOSE CARS?! However I'm not sure if we will get a huge race car pack that we are asking since they are already working on GT7 but if they do release a race car pack it better be good. No Prius race car that was just terrible and if the car pack is bad and GT7's endurance races are not true endurance races I will switch to IRacing. been a fan of the gran turismo series but the last 2 games haven't been to what I expect or hope for.
 
I've only harped about this since early GT5 days. It became more GT3 focused since... someone's other GT3 thread started last year or so. And not just GT3 cars, but every class of pro racing PS (dang it!) PD can get a license to, and fantasy versions if they can't, like Formula GT. Would love to see some ALMS content to go with the Ford GTs, and some American tracks like Road Atlanta and Virginia International.

I'm hoping we get Race Mod and at least a rudimentary Livery Editor, and then we can make race cars and begin any league of racing we want on- or offline. Coupled with an Event Maker and Course Maker 2, this would give us more to do in GT6 than any Gran Turismo in the series history.
 
Last edited:
A lot of us are hopping for that content to show including the features you have mention only time will tell and see if they do listen to their fans
 
This is a topic that has been beaten to death.

You can like or put in individual selections in the suggestion section.
 
Back