GT6 FIA GT4 CHAMPIONSHIP / COMING IN JULY / EXPECTED START - OCTOBER !!!Finished 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 1 comments

1. Which tires would be better ???. 2. Which format of the race weekend will be better ???.

• 1.1. Sports Softs

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 1.2. Racing Hards

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • 2.1. GT6 Vrsion - One day racing weekend

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 2.2. Real life two day weekend.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Poland
Czerwionka
ares118785
*This is not an official championship of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile

Hi,
I planned to release my thread last year, but I decided to wait and see what develops GT6, I am looking for drivers interested in taking part in the Championship based on the

My idea is simple, I want to replicate at least the original power and weight of cars from http://gt4series.com/cars/, and some of the rules of which can be in a normal way to enforce in GT6. Of course, not all cars taking part in this series can be found in GT6 so I decided to skip the missing and I use the car that took part in the first round of the French Nogaro + Nissan 370Z GT4.

in the following link I present my first list of cars and their specifications that will participate in the championship, the list can be updated if needed.

You can go ahead and express your opinions about cars and their specifications, I am open to opinions.

Like in a real series will have six race weekends, one per month consisting of practice session, qualification session and two races of 50 minutes + 1 lap.

Poll is also added to this thread, I'm just curious which of my ideas on race weekends will be better.

1.1. One day racing weekend -

• 30 minutes practice session,
  • 15 minutes qualyfication session,
  • Race #1, Race #2 (with reverse grid order from Race #1 resaults)
2.1 Two days racing weekend:
  • 1. Day one: 60 minutes practice session, 15 minutes qulyfication, Race #1
  • 2. Day two: 60 minutes practice session, 15 minutes qulyfication, Race #2

Below is a list of tracks on which we will be racing:

Pre-race #1 - Ascari,
Pre-race #2 - Monza 80’s

Brand Hatch
silverstone GP
Red Bull Ring
Spa
NurburgRing GP
Monza

This track list will be official unless before the start of the championship course maker will appears, then I will try to replicate tracks that are on the official list of European GT4 Series, and are not in the GT6.

Stay toon for more update.

Last edited:
Back