Hey guys
I have finally bought GT6 and really looking forward to it as well. However it keep freezing when im in dealerships and push to see a car. The music is still on and ive waited over 30 minutes but still its freezing!!! I have no problems with other new or heavy games on my ps3!
I have - i think one of the oldest PS3 with 40 or 60 GB. I have tried following options:
- Safe mode option 3 and 4
- Delete save and game data and reinstall 4 times!
- I have tried playing in offline and online mode (no difference)
I hope someone can help out a desperate man wanting to play gt6 !!!
I have finally bought GT6 and really looking forward to it as well. However it keep freezing when im in dealerships and push to see a car. The music is still on and ive waited over 30 minutes but still its freezing!!! I have no problems with other new or heavy games on my ps3!
I have - i think one of the oldest PS3 with 40 or 60 GB. I have tried following options:
- Safe mode option 3 and 4
- Delete save and game data and reinstall 4 times!
- I have tried playing in offline and online mode (no difference)
I hope someone can help out a desperate man wanting to play gt6 !!!