GT6:Future Modifications Needed!

United States
Los Angeles
DestenDeath2
Personally, I would love for them to bring back all the tracks(dirt, original, world, etc) and cars since the very first GT video game, period. Of course there are many more other vehicles they could implement in the future game that would make the game simply perfect.

But putting those wishes aside, there is for a fact some major and minor issues that definitely should be changed for this next upcoming game. Just to list a few and if you would so kindly comment any I might have missed:

1. Lagging Drivers: When you have this awesome group of drivers ready to haul ass and right there twitching in the back row is our good oh friend,"The LA-gg-GEGE-R." It would really be cool if they could figure out a way to either boot them out automatically or make sure they don't screw everybody else's game.

2. Black Screens: Frustrating when your so pumped up for a race, waiting to kick someone's butt for talking so much smack, and your left staring at a black screen for so long that you just quit. I understand there are many things that are somehow webbed together that allows for our online gaming experience to happen, but I for one am a firm believer in that there is always a solution to any problem.

So please post any other issues you've found on your GT5 gaming experience..

Please Post any other problems

Online physics should be identical to offline physics. If lag is a problem add an option to choose 'Real' (same as offline) or 'Arcade' Physics, so that the players can decide.

So which is exactly more real? Offline or online physics. The online physics seems like the car does not have enough grip.

To improve online/community gaming, they need more game/race modes such as drifting, one vs one, drag racing etc, without all the lag and black screens ofcourse. ALSO THE ABILITY TO DO 1v1 PINKSLIP RACES!!!!!

Back