GT6 G27 drifting doesn't feel crap it is crap

• Thread starter JDMxUK
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
England
JDMxUK
I went and brought gt5 as i got a ps3 and gt6 for Christmas (and the G27 a month later) through together a s13, hit a custom kart track and after 15 mins i felt like a pro, i know im not but the game feels so much more natural than gt6 when it comes to drifting, don't get me wrong gt6 is the mutts nuts when it comes to track/grip driving but you get sideways and you might as well wave your white flag.
It's a shame Sony are shutting down the servers because i feel the wheel drifting scene is going to struggle gt6.

9df.gif

Really?

Keep it to one thread mate.

I know your op is different, but the subject is the same: You do not enjoy drifting on gt6 with a wheel, because you feel it's too hard.

It's not 🤬, you need to practice.
If it's so easy on gt5, you obviously have the basics, so just stick with it, and it will come.

Really?

Keep it to one thread mate.

I know your op is different, but the subject is the same: You do not enjoy drifting on gt6 with a wheel, because you feel it's too hard.

It's not 🤬, you need to practice.
If it's so easy on gt5, you obviously have the basics, so just stick with it, and it will come.
It's a pain in the arse, i dont have the time to sit behind my wheel for hours on end trying to drift, when i can pop gt5 in and go drift.

It's a pain in the arse, i dont have the time to sit behind my wheel for hours on end trying to drift, when i can pop gt5 in and go drift.
Your just validating my point.

Why did you feel the need to make a second thread, out of interest?

Your just validating my point.

Why did you feel the need to make a second thread, out of interest?
At the end of the day you and i want different things, i want to have fun and drift, you want to work at it and perfect it. As much as i want to be good at drifting in gt6 i simply dont have the time to practice. oh and to get my point across.

At the end of the day you and i want different things, i want to have fun and drift, you want to work at it and perfect it. As much as i want to be good at drifting in gt6 i simply dont have the time to practice. oh and to get my point across.
I had received your point quite nicely with the initial thread.

NFS underground 2 had a great drift mode, if that's your idea of fun.

My point is; just because you don't like it, does not make it ****.

If it was physically impossible to drift, then I might be inclined to agree. But it's not, it's simply not as easy as you might have hoped.

Do you not agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back