GT6 Gallery :¦: grrlpurple :¦:

• Thread starter grrlpurple
  • 11 comments
Here is my opening gambit of shots - just getting acquainted with the GT Photomode controls all over again.

Ah, the Honda Fit - love it or hate it, you have no choice but to drive it

The Honda Civic has always been my first purchased GT car, I'll class the Fit as car 0 and so here is my new Civic alongside it

My Civic at Gemasolar

Tail light cluster - so much detail!

Getting a little bit sideways in my Clio - I thought PD had fixed the pixelation issue with tyre smoke?

A fish-eye on the Clio, shaking its Ehssss

Blasting the Honda S2000 around Silverstone in the Novice B FR race

Blinded by the light - the Vision GT AMG Mercedes Seasonal Event

A stunning piece of design - though I imagine with quite restricted driver visability

Finally... my beloved white Civic always ends up pink, only this time a polarised pink courtesy of the Anniversary Edition bonus

Nice start to your gallery!;)

I quite like the angles in most of your shots. The VGT Merc shots are definitely my fav so far! Love the tones and the intense lighting.👍

Nice start :cheers: The Civic at Gemasolar shot is very realistic 👍 I also like a lot the composition of the b&w shot with the S2000.

Thank you for the kind comments - here comes another randomly mashed together set. I'll be working on some more specific photo-shoots soon though.

Enjoying some vintage Alpine in Rome

First of the Goodwood Festival of Speed

Got a little out of shape in the X-Bow but still made gold

The Dino was the most challenging for me out of the first 3 events

Stock Golf GTi at Nordschleife - possible the most fun I have had so far!

Really love the handling of the GTi out of the box

I gave my Honda Fit a little bit more love too

My Civic whipping some AI ass at Brands Hatch

...and Finally

I have been really loving the new physics engine for FF cars - the type I have most driven IRL. I owned the slightly older style Megane (pre-facelift) and wanted to see how closely the new physics was matched to the real car. Wow! I was really pleasantly surprised. It oversteered like a pig, was squirmy under braking and when pushing a corner really hard the back end twitched and bounced around a little - just like I remember my old car being when pushed a little too far on road tyres. Great job on the physics so far PD, especially the suspension!

Really nice job on all of your photos. The Civic at Gemasolar is my favorite because of how real life it looks. I also like the shot of the Megane lifting the outside rear wheel in the left hand corner. You can really tell you are at speed.👍👍👍

What Racin510s said.

Also, as soon as I saw this caption "A fish-eye on the Clio, shaking its Ehssss" I just had to link this video:

Very good shots once more. I like a lot the two Alpine ones, the car looks beautiful in them with a good use of light. The Dino is superb, very realistic 👍 the two Static shots with the Golf in Valence are excellent with a great composition.

Back