GT6 gallery SDLocked UPDATE COMING SOON

• Thread starter SDLocked
  • 12 comments
Brazil
Minas Gerais
SDLocked
some of them are from GT5 but most are from GT6 and i will be posting more pics weekly if you have any questions about my pics ill be glad to answer them.Also if you are going to re-post any of those pictures please notify me

y56k.jpg

fdta.jpg

1x80.jpg

y56k.jpg

y0k9.jpg

zv0s.jpg

urc9.jpg

bp4b.jpg

xexg.jpg

u239.jpg

c2w2.jpg

6d42.jpg

enpy.jpg

ebm3.jpg

68it.jpg

mf85.jpg

n1nz.jpg

pdzh.jpg

uuml.jpg

si7l.jpg

npf1.jpg

mhsb.jpg

4hkj.jpg

1q27.jpg

1x1g.jpg

gsb3.jpg

ezr9.jpg

uj81.jpg

ox8t.jpg

yaf6.jpg

h2r1.jpg

o5pj.jpg

aulc.jpg

wkm2.jpg

cenq.jpg

Some nice shots here. Souped up bugs always make me smile (the 'slow cars' always need love on here IMO) and IDK what it is but the red Evo in the snow is a great photo. It's a simple shot but just looks good.

Also love the trio of Chevelle, Charger and Superbird in matching paint hues. Great start :)

just got enough money to buy this beast, im still learning how to ride it but it feels awesome
and one Range Rover for the Off-Road Thread

rhgw.jpg

p9sg.jpg

8ds8.jpg

i967.jpg

x7a2.jpg

1yc7.jpg

I agree, the Gallardo is an awesome car to drive.;)

As for your shots, I think they are too blurry/out of focus. I suggest you use Panning Mode 3 for motion shots and reduce the shutter speed to 1/60th of a second to capture the sense of speed while maintaining clarity. You can also use Panning Mode 2 if you want a bit of blur added to the shot. Don't forget to hit the auto-focus button!

been off for almost a year, my ps3 broke and for lack of money and to not compromise my studies I decieded to not fix it. Now that school is over and my ps3 has a new pair of lenses I'll soon continue to update my gallery

Back