Gt6 game disc

  • Thread starter Thread starter luvtadrive
  • 1 comments
  • 430 views
Messages
176
Anyone notice the media layering on this disc. It looks like gasoline in a puddle on a bright sunny day. Not that I've taken to game disc gazing, but in cleaning it I noticed the effect & checked my other game discs which do not have it. What started this is my PS3 choked on the disc in the middle of a race. Could not suspend game after a crash. had to power off the system to get the disc out. Cleaned it & now sometimes it will load & tell me to update, then hangs on a "warning " alert page. I then have to quit the game on the Black screen option getting three beeps & the system remains on. I manually eject the disc, reload & the ps3 accepts but does not see the disc. The disc plays fine in my 120gb slim line. I've safe booted & done options 1-5 & the fed ex box is on the way, but I keep trying & get different results while Iam waiting. Any similar experiences with this disc taking down a PS3?
 
It's not the disc, it's the blu-ray laser going bad.
 
Back