• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Estonia
Tallinn
Hello GTP!

I don't post much on the forums, but maybe I have something that can interest you?

For quite some time I've been building a gallery of cars from GT5. A photo of the front and rear and stats info such as speed, power, etc.

And now that GT6 is out, I want to do the same. The gallery is open and first pics are uploaded. But in GT6 there is a green glow on Tokyo now. Must be coming from the trees.

honda_hsv_010_gt_15th_anniversary_edition__11_by_gt6_garage-d6wx20q.png

It wasn't like this in GT5.

So I want to ask- Should I continue?

Link to GT6-Garage

Link to GT5-Garage

EDIT: Found a much better place for photos! ^_^

Last edited:
Great idea. Maybe use a different track to take pictures on if you're concerned about the green? I'd use a track new to GT6 instead of one carried over from GT5. The pictures will probably look a lot better. :)

Great idea. Maybe use a different track to take pictures on if you're concerned about the green? I'd use a track new to GT6 instead of one carried over from GT5. The pictures will probably look a lot better. :)

I just got so used to this track, I know the markers for the camera placement very well. ^_^'

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you are interested.

EDIT: The green is staring to get really annoying. I guess I'll look for a better place.

Last edited:
You could even use a photo mode place, and if you really want you could buy two of the same cars so you can have a front and rear view in the same picture.
But I'm just being weird. :P

Latest Posts

Back