GT6 general bugs and issues

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MentalHobNob
Hi Kaz,

I was wondering when PD would be fixing the numerous bugs and issues introduced with the last update to GT6, particularly in respect to online lobbies.

Currently during online lobbies users regularly have no engine sound or tyre sounds during an online race. Also, disconnections are more regular than usual with it now being virtually impossible to host an online lobby with friends for more than 5 minutes without people randomly being disconnected. This is also making the hosting of the online leagues etc... impossible to the point where we are considering moving platform.

Also, with the update to the feedback the game now feels like an arcade game - is this something that will be addressed or is this the avenue the game is taking, i.e. making it easier to go fast?

Thanks

Hi Kaz,

I was wondering when PD would be fixing the numerous bugs and issues introduced with the last update to GT6, particularly in respect to online lobbies.

Currently during online lobbies users regularly have no engine sound or tyre sounds during an online race. Also, disconnections are more regular than usual with it now being virtually impossible to host an online lobby with friends for more than 5 minutes without people randomly being disconnected. This is also making the hosting of the online leagues etc... impossible to the point where we are considering moving platform.

Also, with the update to the feedback the game now feels like an arcade game - is this something that will be addressed or is this the avenue the game is taking, i.e. making it easier to go fast?

Thanks
yes at last someone who has the same problems that we have in my group

image.jpg

Bug reports

I use triple screen with triple PS3 with all latest updates.

Sometime the server freeze. Usuall during start of race or after the race finished.

Probably because I use 100mb router instead of 1000mb router ?

I thought the new FFB was an improvement. It just needs a bit more weight/resistance to the wheel when turning.

👍

Another big bug of the game is the lack of time references with the drivers near you..

They are lots of leagues in spain about to move to asseto corsa or waiting for project cars... they should be quickly AND get the online consistent or they're going to lose groung with the new competitors, the online is very important right now

GT5 had a much better online...

Last edited:
I see that PD have an update today
i'm looking forward to see if everything is fix
if someone tried it please reply on this thread to tell me if the fix is good
thanx to all

The word that I have seen so far is that things have improved. Personal experience will tell you how much.... ;)

Finally the bugs are fixed
yes my Lotus 97T World Tour will be Under way on October 10th

RA doesn't work on the Driving Force GT!
"Official Wheel"?
Why doesn't it have any functions unofficial wheels do!?
I only bought it b/c it had those dials!
Plz Fix this!
UPDATE: Apparently doesn't work online. Can you add RA for online use?

Last edited:
This is an old question, as this function has not been available online since the introduction of GT6. :(

Back