GT6 Glitches on Track

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJLewis
  • 15 comments
  • 1,561 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
13
South Africa
South Africa
Hey guys. So last year I saw a video of a driving through a wall at the Nürbrurgring on GT5. And the car actually went through. Now this is GT6 and I'm trying the same thing but I'm using a Mclaren MP-4. Now the car does go through wall on the long straight but, just immidiately the game resets the car back to track lol!! I'm serious, the car actually went through, but it was kind of a struggle to get in. So anyone know any other glitches like that, do work? Bye the way, I'm still using Version 1.00. Coz I. Use my BlackBerry for Wifi so the update is really huge so I need lots of cash to buy a lotta data.
 
You're the perfect example of someone who PD doesn't want as a customer.
Why?
You have to have an Internet connection to play the game, it's not printed on the box, they get around this by releasing a game that has most of the features but there is a day 1 update which unlocks the rest of the game.

In another way you're the perfect PD customer.
You like finding bugs and glitches and PD likes to focus their time on patching things like that, that very few ever experience, instead of developing features that almost everyone is thirsting for.
 
Another proof that the level of boredom in GT6 is too damn high.
thank you. GT6 is boring, how the hell can you do 300kmh without you noticing it? There's no wind at all! There's no intensity in this game.
 
Bro.

What are you doing?

You are 7 updates late!
 
thank you. GT6 is boring, how the hell can you do 300kmh without you noticing it? There's no wind at all! There's no intensity in this game.

never noticed that, i can hear wind sound when not in the drag of a car and it's stops when within it
i admit the effect of wind sound is low and that there is no more effect at all when behind a car
or maybe my sound volume is too low
 
never noticed that, i can hear wind sound when not in the drag of a car and it's stops when within it
i admit the effect of wind sound is low and that there is no more effect at all when behind a car
or maybe my sound volume is too low
Bro.

What are you doing?

You are 7 updates late!
Like I said. I use a BlackBerry as wifi and that update is huge. I can afford to buy 5GB data but I wouldn't waste it on just one game. GT6 is not my everyday game. I got NASCAR 14, F12013, FIFA, and more. I don't have time for Kazunori's useless efforts. I love his previous games and I'm 14 and I'm one of the best race drivers for the youth race series. And Gran Turismo has helped my career a lot. But this game is kinda boring but for the first few days yeah it's fun. If I'm going to continue with Kaz's games he better up this intensity of the game. He should remove all these stupid 400 useless cars. He should make the car sounds real. Better racing experience. This is PS3 this thing is a machine and a half. I expect more of it, I want to tell my friends that I play PS3 everyday becasause that's how exiting it is. And prove that it's better than Xbox. But being a young race driver I don't focus much on what a nascar driver does. Becasue I'm young there's no 900hp cars in our series, so I want the experience on the game(not only nASCAR obviously) so yeah.
 
Last edited:
Like I said. I use a BlackBerry as wifi and that update is huge. I can afford to buy 5GB data but I wouldn't waste it on just one game. GT6 is not my everyday game. I got NASCAR 14, F12013, FIFA, and more. I don't have time for Kazunori's useless efforts. I love his previous games and I'm 14 and I'm one of the best race drivers for the youth race series. And Gran Turismo has helped my career a lot. But this game is kinda boring but for the first few days yeah it's fun. If I'm going to continue with Kaz's games he better up this intensity of the game. He should remove all these stupid 400 useless cars. He should make the car sounds real. Better racing experience. This is PS3 this thing is a machine and a half. I expect more of it, I want to tell my friends that I play PS3 everyday becasause that's how exiting it is. And prove that it's better than Xbox. But being a young race driver I don't focus much on what a nascar driver does. Becasue I'm young there's no 900hp cars in our series, so I want the experience on the game(not only nASCAR obviously) so yeah.

And you should get two more things: Rooter and Paragraphs.
 
By the way, can anyone do a comparrison between Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.06 or 07 if it's out
 
Why don't you have broadband in 2014?
not everyone has great connections my broadband is at the opposite end of the house to my ps3 so the signal doesnt reach,i use my phone for the internet but i have unlimited data so i have all the updates :)
 
My response to this:
image.jpg


I'm just doing small, simple numbers, but the phone probably costs twice the amount of a wireless router or Ethernet cables, and the plan you're on probably costs the same as a good Internet rate....

So, my verdict..
image.jpg
 
but this is my country
6727.jpeg

lol jk,cheap phone 79€,not on a plan but when i top up by 20 i get free txts,internet and certain calls so 20 could last 2-3 months..ish :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back