GT6 GT RacingDraft 

• Thread starter Jkman39
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Jkman27586
On Sunday 13th July I will be hosting a trial GT Series. It will be an endurance race lasting 1 hour 30 mins with practice for 20 mins and qualifying for 15 mins. This will all start at 3pm (English time) and hopefully finish at 5:05pm. The cars that will be able to race will be the following; BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11, BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11, BMW Z4 GT3 '11, GT-R N24 Shulze Motorsport '11, GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Shulze Motorsport '13, GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13, GTR NISMO GT3 '13, GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11, Audi R8 LMS - Team Oreca '10, Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12, Audi R8 LMS ultra '12. If anyone is interested then send a friend request to Jkman27586 and I will accept you in but there is only 16 slots so get your slot quick!

On Sunday 13th July I will be hosting a trial GT Series. It will be an endurance race lasting 1 hour 30 mins with practice for 20 mins and qualifying for 15 mins. This will all start at 3pm (English time) and hopefully finish at 5:05pm. The cars that will be able to race will be the following; BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11, BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11, BMW Z4 GT3 '11, GT-R N24 Shulze Motorsport '11, GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Shulze Motorsport '13, GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13, GTR NISMO GT3 '13, GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11, Audi R8 LMS - Team Oreca '10, Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12, Audi R8 LMS ultra '12. If anyone is interested then send a friend request to Jkman27586 and I will accept you in but there is only 16 slots so get your slot quick!

Hi JK - Would you mind starting your meeting at 14:50 BST so it finishes 5 minutes before my meeting starts (17:00). If that's ok I'll put an advert / link up on my meeting thread which might bring in some extra racers to your meeting. What track will you be racing at, also tyre type, driving aids, tuning regulations etc?

Hi JK - Would you mind starting your meeting at 14:50 BST so it finishes 5 minutes before my meeting starts (17:00). If that's ok I'll put an advert / link up on my meeting thread which might bring in some extra racers to your meeting. What track will you be racing at, also tyre type, driving aids, tuning regulations etc?
Yeah sure I can move it back but I don't think I will be doing it as no one has been interested unless you could help. I am currently in the process of making a F1 Lotus 97T Series, but I will post that when its' done. The regulations for the cup that you are replying to his no aids apart from blind indicator and abs and first race will be at brands hatch

I have put some info up on my classic racing thread. Good luck with your race series.

The following is an excellent thread for a Lotus 97T championship for the Australian timezone. It is beautifully presented and gives plenty of information for racers. Hopefully this will give you some good ideas for your own series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...97t-f1-championship-accepting-entries.311921/
Thanks for the help! I will sure check that out soon thanks for all the help sick!

I have put some info up on my classic racing thread. Good luck with your race series.

The following is an excellent thread for a Lotus 97T championship for the Australian timezone. It is beautifully presented and gives plenty of information for racers. Hopefully this will give you some good ideas for your own series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...97t-f1-championship-accepting-entries.311921/
Thanks for the help! I will sure check it out and thanks for all the help!

Back