GT6/GT7 SUGGESTIONS

  • Thread starter Thread starter charles g
  • 3 comments
  • 394 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Messages
GBbeserker
For me my suggestions for gt6 and 7 are this
1. No nascar. More licensed race cars I.e flying lizard motorsports...etc
2. Full endurance races 24 hours at daytona ,le mans, nurburgring and the smaller endurance races from gt5
3. License tests should be a side thing not a main part to get to the next series of races I liked the way they were used in gt5 I didnt have to slog through these tests to play the races I wanted too it was done at my leisure to collect the prize cars.
4. Would like to see a "contract" type of thing when you get to the later races. Lke signing a deal to race with ferrari for a championship series. Do good you win a ton of money and get rehired. Do bad get fired and have to find a lesser paying company.I.E fifa and madden
 
Theres a Forum and 2 Subforum for that.
 
I did not realize that thank you
 
Back