GT6 IA ENDING MOVIE FREEZES

• Thread starter Mads174
  • 13 comments
Denmark
Behind My G27
hedensted8722
What to do ill just completed IA then there comes a ending movie but after 10-20 sec the game freezes does anyone know how to fix it cause im getting really pist that i cant play next level until ive seen that stupid movie that freezes

Yes. Check your network and bandwidth. If that is not the issue, check your GT6 disk. It may be scratched or scuffed. To get rid of the scratches and scuffs, wipe them off with a dish towel or your shirt gently.

You can not skip it and go directly to the licenses. Kaz forces you to watch the movie for whatever reason. Or maybe its a GT6 bug and you may need to wait until the next Hotfixes on the next update.

its been loading the whole night now and it seems to be playing a bit of the movie then freeze then play a little bit again so ill hope its gonna work today

I got the exact same issue as you, my game goes black screen when it comes to the ending credits. It can be like this for hours without any change, I bought a new game, restored my system files, erased the data and restarted the game a tons of time and absolutely nothing happens. Really pissed.

Latest Posts

Back