GT6 Install size on PS3

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 11 comments
2MB would have to be just the savedata. Install data is likely to be in the 8 GB neighborhood, considering that's how much space the full GT5 install took up BEFORE the updates.

2MB would have to be just the savedata. Install data is likely to be in the 8 GB neighborhood, considering that's how much space the full GT5 install took up BEFORE the updates.

Install? After almost three years I bought Gran Turismo 5 I never did the installation when I started up the game. I didn't need too because the load times weren't shortened at all.

After the patches, the effect it had kinda diminished I haven't done it since my PS3 crashed and wiped the HDD (for the third time....)

At first though, the load times were just painful, with or without the install.

Install? After almost three years I bought Gran Turismo 5 I never did the installation when I started up the game. I didn't need too because the load times weren't shortened at all.

Regardless, digital or disc copy, of any PS3 game, requires a big game data file, in addition to your save games. Usually at least 5GB for big games, whether you're aware of that file or not, it is there.

Perhaps you just haven't looked for it.

I'm hoping for a full install option. I find annoying that the BD-reader still often reads from the disk after installing GT5.

Back