GT6 international regions options not available in NA

  • Thread starter Thread starter RPM13
  • 0 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
13
Peru
Quebec, QC
Messages
RPMperu
GT6 North America version doesn't have international regions options settings like in GT5.
I live in Quebec, Canada and the only language available is English, I mean, not problem with that, after all is the international language, but the power units are just HP (not kW or CV to pick), torque units are only ft-lbf (not kg.m or Nm to pick), weight units are only Lb (not kg to pick) and temperature units are only in ºF (no ºC neider).
My friends in EU have all international units available and all languages, same as my friends in MX or the rest of LA. Is so difficult to Polyphony to do the same here? NA is not only USA. Not offences please, just I'll would like to enjoy the game as much as you guys. Thanks.
 
Back