GT6 JDM vs Muscle vs EuroDraft 

Estonia
Estonia
puistumees1
First race is this Sunday at 0.00 pacific time. 12 spots are available. It's going to be JDM vs Muscle vs Euro. Anyone can enter. The rules are to have fun and not bump each other on purpose. So groups of 5. Cars will be : JDM - Skyline R34 GTR, Lancer Evo X, Supra RZ mk4, '05 Impreza WRX STi and an RX7 Bathurst R. Muscle - Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, Charger and a CTS-V. Euro - B4 RS4, E46 M3, Mercedes SL 55 AMG, Tuscan speed 6 and an Evora. All cars will be stock. I'll add you on PSN. And if anyone wants to suggest something then my email is puistumees@gmail.com.

First race is this Sunday at 0.00 pacific time. 12 spots are available. It's going to be JDM vs Muscle vs Euro. Anyone can enter. The rules are to have fun and not bump each other on purpose. So groups of 5. Cars will be : JDM - Skyline R34 GTR, Lancer Evo X, Supra RZ mk4, '05 Impreza WRX STi and an RX7 Bathurst R. Muscle - Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, Charger and a CTS-V. Euro - B4 RS4, E46 M3, Mercedes SL 55 AMG, Tuscan speed 6 and an Evora. All cars will be stock. I'll add you on PSN. And if anyone wants to suggest something then my email is puistumees@gmail.com.
I think you'll like my idea better ;)

Back