Gt6 locked me out.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Gtfun1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Gtfun1

Gtfun1

I just got this game 2 weeks ago. This is 2019. I got to the international A and did the license so i could unlock the next level the last level. After i finished the license instead of unlocking the super level, it starts running credits and will not let me play anymore. I wanted to go back to other levels and do unfinished races but it will not let me play anything in career mode. How can i fix this? Maybe go into the files and delete the last update?

2. eran0004

eran0004

That’s weird. Do you have a video showing what happens? It would make it easier to understand what’s going on.

3. Gtfun1

Gtfun1

I may try to post one. It just acts like the game is over. It runs credits for at least 10 minutes. So i shut it off and restarted the game. As soon as i click on any one of the career modes the credits start again like the end of a movie.

4. Vegard

Vegard

You have to let the "end" credits finish. After it's finished it will auto save and let you continue.

#becausepolyphonydigital

MOPARbarrett5 and VBR like this.
  5. Gtfun1

Gtfun1

Wow. I guess i thought they may never end. It went on so long. Seemed a bit excessive for a middle of the game thing. I will do that. Thank you for responding.

Thats all it was. I just needed to be patient. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2019
    MOPARbarrett5, VBR and Vegard like this.
  6. nostradavor2

nostradavor2

Lol

But its unusual because credits go after you win championship and after that instead of championship there are S licence tests..

But yes, you don't have to delete anything .. I recently did that part too.. But credits didn't seem that long .. I went to smoke outside and when I got back it was over