Gt6 locked me out.

• Thread starter Gtfun1
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
I just got this game 2 weeks ago. This is 2019. I got to the international A and did the license so i could unlock the next level the last level. After i finished the license instead of unlocking the super level, it starts running credits and will not let me play anymore. I wanted to go back to other levels and do unfinished races but it will not let me play anything in career mode. How can i fix this? Maybe go into the files and delete the last update?

I just got this game 2 weeks ago. This is 2019. I got to the international A and did the license so i could unlock the next level the last level. After i finished the license instead of unlocking the super level, it starts running credits and will not let me play anymore. I wanted to go back to other levels and do unfinished races but it will not let me play anything in career mode. How can i fix this? Maybe go into the files and delete the last update?

That’s weird. Do you have a video showing what happens? It would make it easier to understand what’s going on.

That’s weird. Do you have a video showing what happens? It would make it easier to understand what’s going on.
I may try to post one. It just acts like the game is over. It runs credits for at least 10 minutes. So i shut it off and restarted the game. As soon as i click on any one of the career modes the credits start again like the end of a movie.

I may try to post one. It just acts like the game is over. It runs credits for at least 10 minutes. So i shut it off and restarted the game. As soon as i click on any one of the career modes the credits start again like the end of a movie.
You have to let the "end" credits finish. After it's finished it will auto save and let you continue.

#becausepolyphonydigital

You have to let the "end" credits finish. After it's finished it will auto save and let you continue.

#becausepolyphonydigital
Wow. I guess i thought they may never end. It went on so long. Seemed a bit excessive for a middle of the game thing. I will do that. Thank you for responding.

Thats all it was. I just needed to be patient. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

But its unusual because credits go after you win championship and after that instead of championship there are S licence tests..

But yes, you don't have to delete anything .. I recently did that part too.. But credits didn't seem that long .. I went to smoke outside and when I got back it was over

You guys seem to be some of the last GT6 holdouts. I just blew the dust off mine to build a PS3 GT6 sim rig in the garage (PS4 is inside). Looks like I'm a year late to download any custom tracks. Anyone know of any workarounds to get custom tracks like Michigan's Gingerman Raceway back into GT6 now that online is dead?

@gimmetrack That'd take quite a bit of knowledge of the now-gone servers, and fiddling with. I mean some of the tracks certainly exist with several end users, but there's unlikely to be a trick to make the game load them.

Back