GT6 Marketplace?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKAndrews95
  • 5 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
61
United Kingdom
Salford
Messages
GINGER_LEDGEND-
Just today finally I bought GT6 after getting back in to the game playing on GT5 a little, just wondering how come there isn't a GT6 Marketplace on here like there was one for GT5? I used to love that section...

thanks, Josh

PSN: JKAndrews95
 
There's no gift feature in GT6.
 
There's no gift feature in GT6.
Ah I thought it was going to be something like that, so like wow, that's just wow, meh that kind of puts a downer on it for me, I enjoyed trading with people
 
Ah I thought it was going to be something like that, so like wow, that's just wow, meh that kind of puts a downer on it for me, I enjoyed trading with people
Community features have yet to be released.... So maybe there ís still hope... Just maybe...
 
Community features have yet to be released.... So maybe there ís still hope... Just maybe...
Hopefully, I really hope they do bring it back out it's not like it was a bad feature, I'm pretty sure everyone liked the feature...
 
Yep, I spent a lot of time in the Market Place in GT5. A lot of good times trading and gifting things with everyone there and also made a lot of good friends just in the Market Place alone. I truly miss that feature and hope at one point it, or something like it, comes back.
 
Back