GT6 Money/Credits Situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeGibby
  • 3 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
5
United States
United States
Messages
Nuzhuz
Has anyone wondered what has been going on here? Did customers complain and get them to adjust the original credit amounts for winning races? Because this is the first year Polyphony has introduced the ability to BUY credits - and I know MANY of us caved and bought a few million credits.....but then.....here comes the 1.02 update and now the credits are flowing!

Do you think Kazunori said "I don't care if this affects my bottom line...." and introduced the credit hikes and 200% LOGIN BONUS because he didn't want to alienate his customers???

I want to know the story!!!
 
Yummy, I'm lapping (pun intended) up the very lucrative seasonals, topped up by the 200% log-in bonus :D

ps. Although I haven't replied to the topic as such, I posted my comment here because the thread had 'money'
in it's title
 
I simply do not care why and how. Just accept the situation. Did not log in since two days. OMG, my log-in bonus...
 
I don't see the ability to purchase credits and in-game bonus credits to be mutually exclusive: BOTH being available could easily be planned.
 
Back