nickolas787b Messages 4 United States Messages nickolas787b Jun 20, 2014 #1 I'm sorry I posted this on the wrong place check the clubs and leagues page instead of here. Dreadfully sorry about that follow link below Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
I'm sorry I posted this on the wrong place check the clubs and leagues page instead of here. Dreadfully sorry about that follow link below
TheProRacer Messages 1,140 USA Jun 20, 2014 #2 Welcome to ! I do believe that this belongs here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/ Thanks for joining! If you have any questions, please ask the staff or visit this page here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/site-support.5/ Also, I will help you with your league if you'd like me to.
Welcome to ! I do believe that this belongs here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/ Thanks for joining! If you have any questions, please ask the staff or visit this page here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/site-support.5/ Also, I will help you with your league if you'd like me to.
nickolas787b Messages 4 United States Messages nickolas787b Jun 20, 2014 #3 I had no idea can you tell me where to place it at?
TheProRacer Messages 1,140 USA Jun 20, 2014 #4 Follow this link, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/ and then press 'Post New Thread' at the top left.
Follow this link, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-clubs-leagues/ and then press 'Post New Thread' at the top left.
nickolas787b Messages 4 United States Messages nickolas787b Jun 20, 2014 #5 ok i posted the stuff. it should say People wanted Group C league (late 80's early 90's lmps)