GT6 online lobby problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siren
  • 7 comments
  • 2,064 views
Messages
378
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Messages
killah_smoke23
Ok so I join a lobby and I pick my car and go on the course, lets say if I forget to tune something and back out the course I can go in my garage, driving options or car settings. Its only letting me go on the course again or exit. Is anyone else having this problem ? I really need some help on this.
 
You need to press cancel entry ( white box with x in it ).
 
^ This man speaks the truth. Once you go on track you are "entered" in the race. If you're entered in the race you can't alter your settings.

Right next to the "watch race" icon is a box, you must click it to withdraw your entry from the race. If you are entered in the race though it means you will be placed on track even if you're in the tuning screen when the countdown ends. 👍
 
ugh why all the dang hassle PD ? pfft
 
ugh why all the dang hassle PD ? pfft
Clicking a button is to much hassle?

This is common place on racing games, you are either ready or you are not and you usually have to toggle that status. I have not saw one yet that lets you alter your car while you have your status set to ready
 
this is a great fix from gt5.. you can "exit" track without having your fastest time during practice deleted for the pole position when the race finally begins.. Though you wont have many options when off track or in the pitstop without cancellig your entry. You can see whos in track and view thw player list tho, wich makes it usefull.
 
Clicking a button is to much hassle?

This is common place on racing games, you are either ready or you are not and you usually have to toggle that status. I have not saw one yet that lets you alter your car while you have your status set to ready
I'm obviously joking a bit. I just liked it better in gt5 where if everyone is just cruising around you can simply exit, change cars and get back on the track instead of withdrawing your entry from race, when there hasn't been race and there never will be. I understand if its there for when there's actual races going on, but if a lobby is set to free run then it just shouldn't be there.
 
I'm obviously joking a bit. I just liked it better in gt5 where if everyone is just cruising around you can simply exit, change cars and get back on the track instead of withdrawing your entry from race, when there hasn't been race and there never will be. I understand if its there for when there's actual races going on, but if a lobby is set to free run then it just shouldn't be there.
Wasn't it the same in gt5 though? When you are in the pits you can't enter settings. And you start off in the pits.
 
Back