GT6 Online racing

• Thread starter david_59
  • 4 comments
Portugal
Portugal
With master mod for gran turismo 6 the online servers are back again. Im trying to find people who still love the game and want to race online, so with the online servers back with master mod we can still have a lot of fun, as GT6 is the best gran turismo game created, and its a shame to let the online part go away. My instagram in case you want to race online with me, just dm @david_sobreiro59

Have you tested it? I moded my PS3 when GT5 was being able to run again through XLink Kai. It was a blast but I don't have much spare time. How does it work? I'd be really interested in it when I set up my wheel and stuff back but I'd like to test it now just to see if it works for me..

Have you tested it? I moded my PS3 when GT5 was being able to run again through XLink Kai. It was a blast but I don't have much spare time. How does it work? I'd be really interested in it when I set up my wheel and stuff back but I'd like to test it now just to see if it works for me..
On GT5 the online is working perfectly, I havent tested yet but Ive seen people playing on it. On GT6 the online is being working, as you can host servers but other people cant join. Go to GT community discord as you can see everything thats going on.

On GT5 the online is working perfectly, I havent tested yet but Ive seen people playing on it. On GT6 the online is being working, as you can host servers but other people cant join. Go to GT community discord as you can see everything thats going on.
yes, I'm there, I thought GT6 is working atm. I played a lot GT5 online when the guys made it possible. I thought you know something I don't :P
I'll be back in online GT5 in few weeks.. You can find mw on discord, same username

yes, I'm there, I thought GT6 is working atm. I played a lot GT5 online when the guys made it possible. I thought you know something I don't :P
I'll be back in online GT5 in few weeks.. You can find mw on discord, same username

Ok hahaha. When I get home I ll definitely message you on discord, so I can add you on ps3 and we play when you ll be back.

Latest Posts

Back