GT6 party at friends house tonight! need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbyf
  • 8 comments
  • 1,393 views
Messages
158
United States
ft worth
Hey GT planet! myself and a couple buddies want to do some side by side racing tonight. I am currently trying to figure out THE BEST way to do this and could use some advice or tips.

Here is what we are working with:

2 wheels G27 and a DFGT

2 HD displays

2 copies of gt6(one digital and one disk)

2 PS3

1 thumb drive

and(and a big BUT) only 1 game save with all the cars and game progress.

what are options to maximize the fun? I have about 3.5 hrs before we get together. should I create a new psn account and try to progress as far as I can to race online? or is there a better option? All we really want to is just race head to head with two wheels and on separate TV's. thanks in advance!
 
How competitive are your friends?

The courtesy cars in arcade mode should be plenty enought for you all to do a competition...

Let us know who won the night

And post some pictures ;)
 
update! created a se
How competitive are your friends?

The courtesy cars in arcade mode should be plenty enought for you all to do a competition...

Let us know who won the night

And post some pictures ;)

well, how do we do that with two separate ps3s and two tvs? that my dilemma..
what I have done is created a PSN and I have been progressing through the game with a second account. ITS AMAZING how fast you can acquire cars and money since the the game as been patched! I will have marios Hudson, the M4, a few prize cars and some cash to buy plenty of Evos and Imprezas! My best friend drives an 2002 mitsu Evo the other guy has a newer Subaru WRX. They do amateur rally with real cars. We are not needing LMP or Ferraris just a few cool sporty cars. I think this is going to work out.:cheers::gtpflag:

edit: just got 578,000 for getting silver on the Mario Andretti seasonal!! we will be good on cars! lol
 
Is there LAN play or am I still stuck in 2005 :lol:?
 
There is no LAN, You need to create an online room and have your other buddy sign into your wireless internet connection on his psn account on his ps3. Then he can join the room you created, set it to "friends only" and enjoy. I just did this with 3 ps3's the day after gt6 was released, grab some beer and enjoy!
 
Well, I just got back home, man that was a BLAST! Especially The lower PP cars and dirt courses. If you have not done something like this with your buddies I highly recommend it.:D:gtpflag:
 
It is a blast, it's one thing to race online with friends, but to have everyone in the room and racing at the same time... Best GT experience yet
 
Back