GT6 Photo Mode locations

We know of 4 - Gemasolar, The Piazza Duomo [day and night] in Siracusa, Puente Nuevoand in Rhonda and The City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia.

I sincerely hope that GT5's Photo Mode locations are also included for extra content as well as added variety.

I really liked the locations in GT5! They were very atmospheric.

No need to create an entire thread to tell us how you feel.

That thread you linked to has nothing to do with this thread.

This thread is about the possibility of the GT5 Photo Mode locations being included in GT6 - not what will my favorite track will be to take pictures on.

That thread you linked to has nothing to do with this thread.

This thread is about the possibility of the GT5 Photo Mode locations being included in GT6 - not what will my favorite track will be to take pictures on.
Fair enough, but it's still just a thread about what you wish for and really serves no purpose since we have no control over whether it happens, nor will we know until the game is released.

Fair enough, but it's still just a thread about what you wish for and really serves no purpose since we have no control over whether it happens, nor will we know until the game is released.

Someone may know more than we do about this subject - this thread will be the place to discuss it until we know for sure what is included in GT6's Photo Mode.

You mean something like this?

Nobody knows for sure about GT5's locations returning.

You mean something like this?

Nobody knows for sure about GT5's locations returning.

I hope they do! Most of them were stunning!

G-T. Com
Take beautiful photos from the world’s most scenic locations
Photo Mode is another Gran Turismo feature that has proved to be as popular and enjoyable as driving. In this mode you can experience realistic photography using the latest single lens reflex cameras simulated in the game.
In addition to the possibility of taking exciting shots of cars during races, you can shoot stunning photos of your favourite cars in various locations around the world, especially designed to enhance the beauty of the Photo Mode. Existing stages from Japan, Germany, Italy and Switzerland from Gran Turismo 5 will return, and there will be more new scenery made available including GemaSolar, Spain's fantastic and massive thermosolar plant.

Thank you, that looks legit.

I sincerely hope it is! I wonder if there will be unlockable locations in GT6 like there were in GT5?

I am so incredibly excited and hyped for Gran Turismo 6 - I've been watching racing movies all week just to keep in the spirit.

When does Ron Howard's "Rush" release on Blu-Ray? That movie looks awesome!

Back