GT6 Priority List For Organizing Purposes (no new wishlist!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Since there is no GT6 forum as of yet, I started this thread as a means to prioritize the many wishlists for the upcoming GT game according to what players think are the most important. This is meant for organization purposes and is not meant to be a new wishlist all over again!

Post your wishes in an order from 1 to 3, with 1 being the most important to you and of course 3 being the least. If I get enough results I can of course also add a poll to organize it even better,

My example:

1. All cars premium
2. Huge biggo A-Spec mode!
3. Racing modifications!

Looking forward to seeing your opinions

Last edited:
GTPlanet is a gran turismo forum. so it will be sowing things to do with gt6 when kaz talks more about it.
There are many wishlist so please search before you post

Actually this was meant for organizing said wishlists into something more comprehensible so PD don't have to go scamming these whole forums in order to get information on what many/few people want:sly:

Actually this was meant for organizing said wishlists into something more comprehensible so PD don't have to go scamming these whole forums in order to get information on what many/few people want:sly:

Just so you know, the FEEDBACK section is good at that.

You can't actually move it, but you can create a topic and have people vote on it. Just select the feedback tab and look for a "create a new idea" button or link.

You can't actually move it, but you can create a topic and have people vote on it. Just select the feedback tab and look for a "create a new idea" button or link.

Can try that of course,

mind you, I hate wishlists as much as the next person, so that's why I'd like a sticky on the subject that's mostly composed of realistic 'can do's' from people instead of b$tchlists!

^ and as we don't have a GT6 section yet you'll need to wait just like all the others here until we do have one. Till then this has no place on GTPlanet nor in the GT5 section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back