GT6 & Project CARS

  • Thread starter Thread starter pzkpfw
  • 2 comments
  • 505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
116
North Korea
North Korea
Messages
spawn_of_loki
Has any of you got the chance to play one of this game's development builds? I know the graphics are pretty sweet and accurate and the sounds are awesome, but what I'm interested to know is:

- How are the physics, compared to (what else?) GT6? I know it uses a modified NFS Shift engine so it's... interesting.
- How are the tracks? As far as I can see from the trailers, they're not laser scanned. Am I right?

Note that this is not a "CARS vs. GT6" thread. I know this game won't be ready for at least a few months and what I've seen so far is not a finished product. I also note that I'll most probably acquire this game regardless of what is said here.

I'm just curious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back